Ongoing maintenance support packages
Getting a well-designed website is only the first step towards having a successful one. Ongoing maintenance to protect your security and keep your site working efficiently is vital. Yet I’ve heard some really stressful stories of people being left with no help at all after the original build. I can assure you, I will always be available to help if needed.
My optional maintenance packages are transparent and have your best interests at heart. I want to make sure you always have a successful website, not just a pretty one.
All maintenance plans include website security checks, malware (computer virus) checks, weekly and monthly backups, plus daily optimising of your website database to keep everything running at top speed.
Three package tiers to choose from
Choose one of the three packages below, depending on your budget and requirements. These packages can be paid either annually or monthly if you prefer, and include everything in the “What’s included?” section above. If you have any questions about my maintenance packages, or anything else don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Weekly updates to plug-ins, themes and the WordPress framework.
- Weekly database backups
- Monthly report shows a snapshot of updates to your site
- Monthly overview of the site’s traffic
All benefits of the Silver level plus:
- Expanded monthly report listing the top queries to your site and where your traffic comes from
- Website Uptime/Downtime Monitoring
- Broken link monitoring
- Removal of spam comments
- 5 hours of updates to site content (text, images, video) per year
All benefits of the Gold level plus:
- Up to ten hours of changes to the content of your site in a year